Quote from -sNiPeZ- on the 25th of June 2011:
depend on the rider
this
Downvote
6 years ago
AU
Rep:
55%
Was thinking along the lines of Superbike with Bayliss over this moto gp shit.
Downvote
6 years ago
AU
Rep:
47%
MotoGP is where its at bro.
Downvote
6 years ago
AU
Rep:
55%
Yes and no on that,i watched some last night and tbh it was sorta boring.

Nothing sounds better than a twin in the hills,abit bad the ones i like aren't that quick at all. Buell XB12R or TL1000R please.
Downvote
6 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
the GS isnt slow, maybe of the start i dont have all that power but once im up there i can flow through the twisteys with the lads at the same pace, riding isnt about how fast you can take off the line, the enjoyment i find comes in the flowing corners. Being on a restricted licence as well the mighty GS fits my needs perfectly
Downvote
6 years ago
AU
Rep:
55%
Quote from 'TAPOUT on the 26th of June 2011:
the GS isnt slow, maybe of the start i dont have all that power but once im up there i can flow through the twisteys with the lads at the same pace, riding isnt about how fast you can take off the line, the enjoyment i find comes in the flowing corners. Being on a restricted licence as well the mighty GS fits my needs perfectly
I agree,anyone can launch their bike if they really wanted to but like Tapout said,i rather just poke through the hills and glide the bike around the corners.
Downvote
6 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
i believe life expectancy will be increased this way as well, but everyone to them selfs as riding is a selfish activity, we only do it for ourselfs, no judgement to ya snipe but if ya see someone on a GS giving ya the small dick pinky shake ya knows its me than smoke ya in the twistys lolz
Downvote
6 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
also lets get some pics up of rides, ill get some up of when a couple of the lads when down on near Eden near the nsw vic border
Downvote
6 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
motorbike L's are so handy tbh
Downvote
6 years ago
AU
Rep:
55%
I'll take a pic of mine tomorrow,i'll try and get a pic of dad's harley and ninja.
Downvote
6 years ago
AU
Rep:
47%
Harleys are eww.
Downvote
6 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
good to cruise on, everyone to there own
Downvote
6 years ago
AU
Rep:
49%
gunna eventually smash my motorbike learners!
Downvote
6 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
49%
there easy this is mine

Downvote
6 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
hrm, thats a hyosung gtr250 rite?
i was looking at it but people said it falls to shit quickly, they are purdy cheap tho, good learners bike prob, but, CBR 600RR FTWWWW WOOOOOOOO
Downvote
6 years ago