3.4 years ago
Quote from -sNiPeZ- on the 25th of June 2011:
depend on the rider
this
AusCod's most edible player.
AU Dai.
8,539 Posts
3.4 years ago
Was thinking along the lines of Superbike with Bayliss over this moto gp shit.
Pug admins actually fail!
AU embot
414 Posts
3.4 years ago
MotoGP is where its at bro.
iDistructo: "your shots arnt even possible" Zik-Horror "embezzz and his snapping"
AU Dai.
8,539 Posts
3.4 years ago
Yes and no on that,i watched some last night and tbh it was sorta boring.

Nothing sounds better than a twin in the hills,abit bad the ones i like aren't that quick at all. Buell XB12R or TL1000R please.
AU 'TAPOUT
358 Posts
3.4 years ago
the GS isnt slow, maybe of the start i dont have all that power but once im up there i can flow through the twisteys with the lads at the same pace, riding isnt about how fast you can take off the line, the enjoyment i find comes in the flowing corners. Being on a restricted licence as well the mighty GS fits my needs perfectly
How big are your contesticles?
AU Dai.
8,539 Posts
3.4 years ago
Quote from 'TAPOUT on the 26th of June 2011:
the GS isnt slow, maybe of the start i dont have all that power but once im up there i can flow through the twisteys with the lads at the same pace, riding isnt about how fast you can take off the line, the enjoyment i find comes in the flowing corners. Being on a restricted licence as well the mighty GS fits my needs perfectly
I agree,anyone can launch their bike if they really wanted to but like Tapout said,i rather just poke through the hills and glide the bike around the corners.
AU 'TAPOUT
358 Posts
3.4 years ago
i believe life expectancy will be increased this way as well, but everyone to them selfs as riding is a selfish activity, we only do it for ourselfs, no judgement to ya snipe but if ya see someone on a GS giving ya the small dick pinky shake ya knows its me than smoke ya in the twistys lolz
AU 'TAPOUT
358 Posts
3.4 years ago
also lets get some pics up of rides, ill get some up of when a couple of the lads when down on near Eden near the nsw vic border
AU Bigzy
10,844 Posts
3.4 years ago
motorbike L's are so handy tbh
AU Dai.
8,539 Posts
3.4 years ago
I'll take a pic of mine tomorrow,i'll try and get a pic of dad's harley and ninja.
AU embot
414 Posts
3.4 years ago
Harleys are eww.
iDistructo: "your shots arnt even possible" Zik-Horror "embezzz and his snapping"
AU 'TAPOUT
358 Posts
3.4 years ago
good to cruise on, everyone to there own
AU EmbraceD PP
2,277 Posts
3.4 years ago
gunna eventually smash my motorbike learners!
Death to all but metal.
AU bazz
4,052 Posts
3.4 years ago
there easy this is mine

AU applepie
672 Posts
3.4 years ago
hrm, thats a hyosung gtr250 rite?
i was looking at it but people said it falls to shit quickly, they are purdy cheap tho, good learners bike prob, but, CBR 600RR FTWWWW WOOOOOOOO
AusCod's most edible player.