Ok, lets look at some things here.
1) In the "Tournament Underway" thread, it has been mentioned numerous times that it is much better to organize times between teams using the match chat.
2) After you had advised that you would prefer early times (which is very ambiguous, early as in soon, or early as in earlier than 8?), you failed to respond in match chat to Reaver, who asked that question. If that was spoken about on steam or not, I dont know.
3) After giving you plenty of time to discuss a match time I posted in your match chat that if a time wasn't decided on, the match would be at Wednesday at 8. EVERY time I have said this, teams have amazingly set up times nearly instantly.
4) It is your responsibility to check your match chat for information on your match. If you fail to do so, this is exactly what happens.
5) Furthermore, you advised me about 4 hours before the match you would be able to make it if we let Enrama play. Knowing that  would be ok with this, because they would actually like to play a game, I said thats fine. 5 minutes before the match you told Reaver there was no chance you could play, which he then passed on to his team. Knowing the match was off, they left, which you then came on later saying you could now play.
6 years ago