Games
AU klutch~
72 Posts
5.2 years ago
Yeah im having a few problems with my PB iv organized everything in the correct places, atleast i hope so. When i open PBSetup and choose CoD4 and Check for Updates it progresses through the update. Then near the end it has a pop up message saying [ Error #0119: ERROR: Could not copy C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Temp\pbs6B4F.tmp to C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\pb\pbcl.dll during HTM conversion ] Then there is another box that says (couldnt complete because the file is in use bye another program.. And i have looked and tryed to find where the other program that is using the file which i cannot find so i have no clue how to update PB and i hope someone can find the problem so i wont get kicked every now and then ]
Thanks..
klutch this shit!
0 Posts
5.2 years ago
EVENBALENCE <---
www.evenbalance.com/
AU klutch~
72 Posts
5.2 years ago
yes i downloaded PBSetup and dragged it to my CoD4 player profile etc. And tryed to update it.. But it wont work, it has that ERROR Message.. That wont stop occuring
klutch this shit!
AU Dealzz
PREMIUM USER
6,871 Posts
5.2 years ago
manually update it

PunkBuster (COD4) Security Files
The following files are only needed if your PunkBuster doesn't update by itself. Right click the appropriate link below and choose "save as" to your "pb" folder - make sure the file you save is saved with the filename shown below.
# For Players Filename: pbsec.htm

also look into this

#

PunkBuster (COD4) Player Client Files
The following files are only needed if your PunkBuster doesn't update by itself. Right click the appropriate links below and choose "save as" to your "pb\htm" folder - make sure the file you save is saved with the filename shown below. Players only need the files that correspond to their Operating System, Server Admins need all six files.
# PB Client v2.191 for Win32 Filename: wc002191.htm
# PB ClientA v1407 for Win32 Filename: wa001407.htm

more info at http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-cod4.php
[22:33] #resistaNce.Boomer: they know i dont cheat they just wanted a excuse to bann me before the season
AU klutch~
72 Posts
5.2 years ago
Thanks, Karkor i will see if this info has been correct for me.. I will check and see if it works. Thanks
klutch this shit!
AU klutch~
72 Posts
5.2 years ago
seems to be working, thanks a lot man.
klutch this shit!
AU tenS
2,711 Posts
5.2 years ago
open your cod4mp then drop console and use the /bind mouse1 kill command and you should be right.
Geardawg "I shelved some nodoz so the fuck what"
AU klutch~
72 Posts
5.2 years ago
Need help again its still stuffing up, and wow tenS your a funny kent aye? nice... rofl banned. Yeah im still having the PB problem any suggestions?
klutch this shit!
AU zuubot_
846 Posts
5.2 years ago
quit gaming
/////
AU klutch~
72 Posts
5.2 years ago
... Help. lol i still get kicked..
klutch this shit!