Games
AU _Slayer
668 Posts
4.1 years ago
It wont be forever mate.. We are being Americanized. You did know that ? .. Most people I talk to openly admit they think this.

The X-Ray scanners have been tested in Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide.. Only people who wanted to, did go through the scanners in this trial.. Training is also being provided to security personell at our Airports.. Whose to say they're not going to be trained just like the American "TSA".

www.theage.com.au/travel/travel-news/thousands-of-australians-up-for-nude-airport-scanners-20100205-ngx2.html

It makes me sick imaging all these people simply strolling into the scanners and submitting themselves to radiation poisoning without even thinking or knowing. Are they going to put up signs warning us of these health risks ?
AU _Slayer
668 Posts
4.1 years ago
AU Phalanx
AU General Mod
2,340 Posts
4.1 years ago
SPOILER: Click to view

We are getting radiation poisoning at all times anyway. So what? I don't see any issue in them being able to see a x-ray of my genitalia. I've been nude plenty of times before.

A kid entering a radioactive area while there immune systems being built up isn't an issue. Depending on the doses it may actually be beneficial. The more kids immune systems are being used while they are younger the stronger their immune response becomes. Are you going to not allow your kids to use microwaves or phones?

Did you know that you get more radiation from the flight itself? The backscatter machines they use are at such a low dosage that getting scanned is the equivalent of being on a plane for 2 minutes. Did you also know that the frequency that they use is only high enough to penetrate clothing and not the skin itself?

The x-ray machines are used to pick up abnormalities around your body. These machines are only used to see if you are concealing an item under your clothing. So it doesn't matter if you have a lamb roast or a gun under your shirt, the x-ray will pick it up. If you have swallowed something then no it will not show up as like I said above, the x-rays don't penetrate the skin like a x-ray at the doctors office.

On a mini tangent, we have to much freedom at the moment, this is why society is so fucked currently. People do what ever they want and when they are stopped they cry and moan that they can because of the right to be free. I would much prefer it if we started to move more towards communism.
Quote from Slayer87 on the 27th of November 2010:
That's interesting.. But let's focus on this for now.

Globally, all at the same time (just like the ETS) they are pushing body scanners on us that are supposed to protect us from terrorist attacks, and the only thing they are doing is stopping families from flying, stressing people out and putting health at risk. They don't even do what we're being told they do. It's completely backwards.

We are being taught to submit without questioning things. If we did question things, and governments were actually transparent. The world would be completely different. Imagine all the free energy. The organic food. The clean air.. It's quite obvious this isn't what governments collectively want.. We are just cattle.
Stopping families from flying? Don't refuse the scan or pat down and you will be on your way.

Stressing people out? Oh noes, I'm going through a machine!

Putting health at risk? Read above and stopping listening to the crop of shit websites like News.com.au and TheAustralian.com.au put out.

You sound like one of those guys that are like "The government is out to get me!"

Free energy? Infrastructure costs money to firstly build and then maintain. So it will never be free.

Organic food? We already have organic food? It's just some people choose not to buy it.

Clean air? If you want clean air, you should be protesting about driving cars and flying in planes, they do a lot more damage then backscatter scanners...

/End Rant.
After some bad experiences with fat chicks I no longer ask their ASL, i ask for there BMI.
AU _Slayer
668 Posts
4.1 years ago
I have a debunker.. yay

Radiation is used on cancer patients mate.. and what happens to most of them that get smashed with it ? Yep.. real good thing radiation is.
AU _Slayer
668 Posts
4.1 years ago
And no I wont be protesting about cars.. I will be protesting chemtrails for my clean air. That is the main issue there. But wait you don't know that cos you've only seen what's on the Channel 7 News.

/end mini rant
AU _Slayer
668 Posts
4.1 years ago
Anything bad that is put upon the people is ALWAYS told it is a good thing in the mainstream. No doubts at all.

(edit) and if you wanna know about our food being posioned. Have a good look at the company 'Monsanto'.. or better yet, the movie called "The world according to Monsanto".. I'm daring you to be bold ;-)

I know I rant.. But I have good reason to be. I'm not clinging to excuses. I am simply a frustrated person that maybe knows too much, or as some of you would say. Someone who is on the internet too much, and not on the T.V enough.
AU Phalanx
AU General Mod
2,340 Posts
4.1 years ago
I have a debunker.. yay

Radiation is used on cancer patients mate.. and what happens to most of them that get smashed with it ? Yep.. real good thing radiation is.
Radiation is used to heat up our food... What happens to our food when we microwave it? Yep... Real good thing radiation is.

It is impossible to not have radiation.

To be honest, I don't watch main stream media. I honestly believe sites like reddit and 4chan are a more reliable source of information.

Anything bad that is put upon the people is ALWAYS told it is a good thing in the mainstream. No doubts at all.
That is completely wrong. It is the opposite. The media is driven by fear. That's why we always hear bad stories instead of nice ones. As that's what sells, and that's what gets attention.

EDIT: Also there is an edit button.
After some bad experiences with fat chicks I no longer ask their ASL, i ask for there BMI.
AU _Slayer
668 Posts
4.1 years ago
Yeah and microwaves posion our food. You should look into that one too.

There's a reason so many people throw away microwaves.

EDIT: Yes. I will try remember to use it mate, my bad.
AU Phalanx
AU General Mod
2,340 Posts
4.1 years ago
Yeah and microwaves posion our food. You should look into that one too.

There's a reason so many people throw away microwaves.
You still haven't answered my other points.

Mobile Phones
Phones in General
Free Energy etc.
AU _Slayer
668 Posts
4.1 years ago
Well as far as free energy goes.. ALL of the stimulus money could have gone to that.
Most or some of the money that's made from private corporations tolling our public highways could go towards free energy. There is lots of money that's wasted or not spent properly.

The fix is to get someone capable in Govt. But it's hard when all we have are puppets. They just do what every other place in the world is doing. Stripping away freedom under the guise of security.

I have touched upon many, many 'conspiracy's'.. and the biggest thing to open people's eyes to the fact government's collectively don't give 2 shits about the population, only their wallets, or agenda's.. Once we walk into airports and see drone soldiers trained to pat us down, our kids & our grandparents, will we take a look around and say.. "holy shit, this aint right".. because I know it's happening in other places around the world where they already have thousands of these machines in action.. People such as yourself are actually starting to question government.

I guess you'll just have to wait and see some poor old bloke get stripped in public, or a child. Maybe then you'll really question things around you.

This awakening i'm talking about is even in music everywhere atm. It's even in Kanye West, Muse, Metal, Hip-Hop and much much more.. These artists are telling us to wake the hell up and stand up. They're telling us we are losing our rights as free human beings. We are all becoming slaves to corporation, greed and just plain crazy agendas.

Maybe I should just let music do my talking from now on

edit: private corporations are buying our land, our highways and our transport systems. You just gonna sit and watch mate ?

Edited twice, last edited 27/11/10 - 2:12am.
AU _Slayer
668 Posts
4.1 years ago
AU l_w_88
6,542 Posts
4.1 years ago
Slayer you and my uncle would get along just peachy.

You have one thing in common; you're both bat shit insane conspiracy theorists.
"theirs smart people and dumb ass" - iMonsteR
AU _Slayer
668 Posts
4.1 years ago
Soon enough you'll have to eat your uncles words matey.
AU derpy
67 Posts
4.1 years ago
I <3 YOU SLAYER. Don't listen to the ignorant fags who won't believe something because it's been branded as a conspiracy theory. These aren't conspiracy theories, these are things happening right now, but no one wants to believe it.
NZ Seraph`
1,052 Posts
4.1 years ago
Quote from Phalanx on the 27th of November 2010:
On a mini tangent, we have to much freedom at the moment, this is why society is so ****ed currently. People do what ever they want and when they are stopped they cry and moan that they can because of the right to be free. I would much prefer it if we started to move more towards communism.

Are you stupid?

We have very little freedom at the moment, and exerting even more rigorous controls upon society is terribly inhumane.
Also, you are describing Fascism, not Communism. I suggest researching what they are.