Games
AU # tweaK
PREMIUM USER
3,291 Posts
3.6 years ago
also if there is going to be the use of circuit, no extra lap shit too!
AU LOKO
1,385 Posts
3.6 years ago
just romove all special move things, i dont know what there called
AU DUTCHYY.
1,886 Posts
3.6 years ago
Cuzzy, Partymix and everyone else involved, thanks for getting this going, Bleach made me download this game and its really good, cant wait to see a ladder happening, add me on xfire verticalcss
AU # tweaK
PREMIUM USER
3,291 Posts
3.6 years ago
Quote from LOKO on the 3rd of October 2010:
nah not all of them. Just the knob ones like traffic magnet and adding a lap on cos you're shit and can't catch up. Nos has always been a part of NFS and because it is a "perk", it would then not be allowed.
AU LOKO
1,385 Posts
3.6 years ago
Quote from fuckR on the 3rd of October 2010:
Cuzzy, Partymix and everyone else involved, thanks for getting this going, Bleach made me download this game and its really good, cant wait to see a ladder happening, add me on xfire verticalcss
added, and im pretty sure this game will kill cod
Quote from ...party[mix:
... on the 3rd of October 2010]
nah not all of them. Just the knob ones like traffic magnet and adding a lap on cos you're shit and can't catch up. Nos has always been a part of NFS and because it is a "perk", it would then not be allowed.
its not like nos does anything, i agree nos should be allowed but every other one shouldnt. It pisses me off so much when im coming first and i get hit with traffic magnet when im right next to a car
AU # tweaK
PREMIUM USER
3,291 Posts
3.6 years ago
Like i said. Excluding traffic magnet and one more lap will be the best way to go. All the others are fine.
AU DUTCHYY.
1,886 Posts
3.6 years ago
Yer if we can keep it fair and just like all the other rules in Cybergamer ladders then the ladder will run smoothly, also if you need more admins or moderators down the track i'd be glad to help
AU LOKO
1,385 Posts
3.6 years ago
we just scrimed cuzzys team without and powerups and it went pretty good, it would probly be easier to not have any powerups especialy because you cant purchase them with ingame money u need to earn them or purchase with real money. And it could be a disadvantage to people.
AU moulzyy
56 Posts
3.6 years ago
hahah drift wud b good, yeh i recon like a series of maps like a team chooses 2 each and like 10 points first and goes down as u loost pos n shit. winer is team wid most points
AU LOKO
1,385 Posts
3.6 years ago
maybe like 6 maps to a war 3maps chosen per team.

then points awarded to finish positions
*1st -6points
*2nd -5
*3rd - 4th
ect
added up whatever team has most points for players total wins
AU # tweaK
PREMIUM USER
3,291 Posts
3.6 years ago
we just scrimed cuzzys team without and powerups and it went pretty good
Did he ram you too? each time he was next to me, i'd get flung into the walls :/
AU DUTCHYY.
1,886 Posts
3.6 years ago
"Bleach keeps ramming us" LOKO
AU # tweaK
PREMIUM USER
3,291 Posts
3.6 years ago
nah BLEACH came last lmao
AU cow.
2,029 Posts
3.6 years ago