AU dmonk
62 Posts
4.2 years ago
i lost to hackers
Season 1 Wolfenstein CG champions
AU happpy
56 Posts
4.2 years ago
^ take a look at the demos of ggs getting owned, we can relive the memory togetha
AU CIA
85 Posts
4.2 years ago
Quote from happpy on the 9th of September 2010:
^ take a look at the demos of ggs getting owned, we can relive the memory togetha

i'd rather watch the demo of you hacking agaist horses

also, bishy's post is void due to his comment: 'sorry, think i abused you on the forums while i was drunk last night'

what is irony and where can i buy one?
AU splo0dge.
83 Posts
4.2 years ago
They say a drunk never lies.
CoD4, CSS, CA, NFS:W - Sploodge | ET - Joke
AU CIA
85 Posts
4.2 years ago
www.gamearena.com.au/forums/Enemy-Territory/viewtopic.php?t=115959
look who purchased an EtBot
alah fallafulla_umu@hotmail.com 60.234.135.95 meiZo IP Match (url) [clanbase.ggl.com]

aka arni

[sm-disbelief]
AU splo0dge.
83 Posts
4.2 years ago
what rock have you been living under?

He was caught purchasing them, was then team-veiwed deleting them, and has never been caught using them.

[sm-disbelief]
CoD4, CSS, CA, NFS:W - Sploodge | ET - Joke
AU dmonk
62 Posts
4.2 years ago
as a legendary and oldschool ET player, i am disgusted at the current generation of players nowadays. Shame on every clan harboring disgusting hackers (including the FAKE fusion). tsk tsk tsk. my good mates wulfgang, livithium, bandit, maverick and kila wouldnt have any of this. (have u nerds heard of schutz staffel before? rofl u bads)
Season 1 Wolfenstein CG champions
AU dashhh
485 Posts
4.2 years ago
i do believe i never said "sorry"
but anyway, why would i say such things... *shakes head*

Edited once, 9/9/10 - 11:43pm.
AU boombza
200 Posts
4.2 years ago
punkbuster updates - fusion dies.

cia >.>
AU CIA
85 Posts
4.2 years ago
Quote from boombza on the 10th of September 2010:
punkbuster updates - fusion dies.

cia >.>

>implying punkbuster busts punks
AU boombza
200 Posts
4.2 years ago
Indeed and hackers alike.
AU Obe
218 Posts
4.2 years ago
what we need is a reviewer to look at such things, not just a team that lost crying hacks as that doesn't solve anything..

i thought this is what admins did.. and i assume if you ask for a review they will take a look but..

oh well life goes on.. hackers gonna hack
Good at Everything, Not Great at Anything.
AU boombza
200 Posts
4.2 years ago
They killed et.. just throwing it out there..
AU CIA
85 Posts
4.2 years ago
Quote from Obe on the 10th of September 2010:
what we need is a reviewer to look at such things, not just a team that lost crying hacks as that doesn't solve anything..

i thought this is what admins did.. and i assume if you ask for a review they will take a look but..

oh well life goes on.. hackers gonna hack

biggz has already seen happy walling, as per fsn vs horses demo. he's done the best thing by the community for not banning them though. take a look at ga, when pedro and co. got banned for rcon stealing the whole ladder pretty much died. at least this way there's still games being played, and it's even funnier when they lose.

i think the 'clean' et community should follow in my footsteps where calling out obvious cheaters is concerned. a big positive shoutout to the members from gossip girl esports for doing just that.

look, just think of me as your bigger, wiser, older brother. the name is burrhus frederic skinner and my arsenal consists primarily of negative reinforcement. times change and so must i, so to effectively engage on a conversational level with such plebeians, i must utilise my negative reinforcements via modern derogatory slang.

keeping that in mind, you're a deadshit obe.

Quote from boombza on the 10th of September 2010:
They killed et.. just throwing it out there..

et died the day collamity was tragically killed.

Edited once, 10/9/10 - 2:08pm.
AU MiDAS`
504 Posts
4.2 years ago
hey guys how u going?

Forum Activity
No Entries Found.
Forum Filter
Next
Previous
Follow CG On: