Games
PH psyq
3 Posts
4.1 years ago
I hope the IRC in Web Browser works as I might play in a cafe and they might not have MiRC. Good luck everyone!
AU pevergreen
6 Posts
4.1 years ago
I got a question, in the brackets, the numbers next to the players names, are they seeds? If so, were any actually determined in any way, or were they all just random?
AU TAdeL
830 Posts
4.1 years ago
Quote from pevergreen on the 11th of September 2010:
I got a question, in the brackets, the numbers next to the players names, are they seeds? If so, were any actually determined in any way, or were they all just random?
Nope it's just a number.
AU TAdeL
830 Posts
4.1 years ago
IMPORTANT REMINDERS

The WD PSI Storm 2010 Qualifier #1 starts in 2 hours, at 5:00PM (afternoon) GMT+10 (AEST)

PLEASE update your cybergamer profile with your Battle.net information so your opponent can find you. If not, at least ensure you are in the IRC channel in time (#cybergamer on gamesurge) and make yourself known to your opponent. If you have not made contact or updated your profile with your character ID and number code you may be forfeit!

Here's how to set up your profile:

www.cybergamer.com.au/forums/thread/p2879094#2879094

Regarding replays, all must be uploaded here:

www.cybergamer.com.au/upload/

Report the results of your games on your match page (under Match Details on the bracket) so it automatically updates your position in the tournament. Match pages look like this:

www.cybergamer.com.au/matchdetails/89338/

All rounds are BEST OF 3, and the loser picks the map from the map pool below after the first map for that round is played:

Map order:

Round 1 (Ro128): Blistering Sands
Round 2 (Ro64): Steppes of War
Round 3 (Ro32): Metalopolis
Round 4 (Ro16): Lost Temple
Round 5 (Ro8): Scrap Station
Round 6 (Ro4): Blistering Sands
Round 7 (Final): Metalopolis

Map Pool (all maps are to be picked from this map pool):
* Blistering Sands
* Scrap Station
* Steppes of War
* Lost Temple
* Metalopolis
SG RAealem
1 Posts
4.1 years ago
i cant connect to the MIRC thingy i follow the step but i am stuck at Step 5: Registering to "gamesurge" http://www.gamesurge.net/createaccount/ is pretty straight forward and once you've done that enter the following command into the chat box and hit enter: /as login username password or /AuthServ auth account password.

for some reason i cant register and they keep saying human vadilation fail..the box u have to type in charater to prove your a human. Even though i type it correctly. is there a way to check who i am playing. I am RAealem in bracket 2.
AU TAdeL
830 Posts
4.1 years ago
You can skip the registration if you need to, and just connect to IRC without it.
AU neatep
16 Posts
4.1 years ago
Might want to let your major sponsor know.

www.wdc.com/en/buy/wheretobuy.asp?lang=en

The links from this page return file not found for pretty much all of them.
AU TAdeL
830 Posts
4.1 years ago
Quote from neatep on the 12th of September 2010:
Might want to let your major sponsor know.

www.wdc.com/en/buy/wheretobuy.asp?lang=en

The links from this page return file not found for pretty much all of them.
You mean when you click on the retailer, like Harvey Norman or w/e it is?

At least it shows the shop name and logo.
Thanks to all the admins, streamers and participants! Rough start when the bracket autoupdate didn't work but it was fixed in the end - next time should be a lot smoother.

Here are today's qualifiers, and I will post VOD links up in the future:

• GLaDe
  • Legionnaire
  • fpx
  • orangecoconut
  • Renson
  • Markpopo
  • TenderSteak
  • Kinetic

Be sure to sign up for #2 if you missed out, or if you didn't hear about #1 in time:

www.cybergamer.com.au/event/113/Psi-Storm-Qualifier-2-18th-Sept/

Games will start on Saturday September 18th; 6:00PM Sydney time (8:00PM NZST; 4:00PM SST; 5:00PM KST) and continue until the final 8 players are left standing.

Official thread:

www.cybergamer.com.au/forums/thread/167494/CG-$5000-WD-PSI-Storm-Qualifier-2-18th-September/

Also Qualifier #3 is open, for Sunday September 26th; 7:00PM Sydney time:

www.cybergamer.com.au/event/126/Psi-Storm-Qualifier-3-26th-Sept/

www.cybergamer.com.au/forums/thread/169503/CG-$5000-WD-PSI-Storm-Qualifier-3-26th-September/

Edited twice, last edited 13/9/10 - 12:11am
Reason: Double Post merged
AU frequency
125 Posts
4.1 years ago
My bracket was the only with without an Australian qualifying
AU Dox
476 Posts
4.1 years ago
Nice work Renson, you were on fire today!
| Twitter: @NvDox | Skype: Dox_au | Steam: Dox_au | Facebook: DoxSC2 |
MY Wern
1 Posts
4.1 years ago
Any idea when we could see those qualifying VODs? I don't want to be a bother though. >_>