Games

AU ~Hello~
769 Posts
4.2 years ago
Quote from crank on the 31st of July 2010:

Well.. Russia does have the population actually I just don't know about the resources.

North Korea doesn't have the resources to even sustain their own country, but it doesn't mean they can't START a war, which is the problem here... we all know they can't sustain it.

China can support themselves... trust me, they don't need Australia at all. In basic economics if you think Australia has done more for China than they have done for us you are a fool.

Having armed civilians means absolutely nothing unless you are invaded... which isn't really what would happen in this situation.

well doesn't that mean they are more likely to start war with a smaller country?
AU Barnzy
2,998 Posts
4.2 years ago
Quote from v2|InsPiiRed on the 31st of July 2010:
Quote from crank on the 31st of July 2010:

Well.. Russia does have the population actually I just don't know about the resources.

North Korea doesn't have the resources to even sustain their own country, but it doesn't mean they can't START a war, which is the problem here... we all know they can't sustain it.

China can support themselves... trust me, they don't need Australia at all. In basic economics if you think Australia has done more for China than they have done for us you are a fool.

Having armed civilians means absolutely nothing unless you are invaded... which isn't really what would happen in this situation.

well doesn't that mean they are more likely to start war with a smaller country?

Dude just give up you're making yourself look like an idiot.

Starting a war with a smaller country is what escalates to world wars, because there is a little thing called alliances, and promises, eg UK pledging to stop Hitler if he invades Poland, then what happened? War broke out.
Out to research why a mozzie can fly but a fly cant mozzie.
AU hollywood
1,285 Posts
4.2 years ago
North Korea may declare war in the not to distant future but only because of an imminent social, economic and political collapse. Unfortunately for the North Koreans, their argricultural cultivating lands have been turned into barren wastelands and the industry has virtually collapsed under the pressure of a starving population. They have been slowly dying because of disease and famine for the last fifty years and the constant threats of a nuclear war are evidence of how fragile the establishment is.
rushhh hollywood - CyberGamer Article Writer
NZ Blackman98
2,006 Posts
4.1 years ago
Baited by North Korea, Kim Jon Il just wants everyone to be scared.
HK Nigglus Z
1,222 Posts
4.1 years ago
idiot revenge, only people scared of him are his citizens.
NZ Blackman98
2,006 Posts
4.1 years ago
and all the people who think he's going to start a war.
ES m@zarini
2,778 Posts
4.1 years ago
I'd be pretty fuckin scared of him if I lived in south korea
AU Nikolaos Michaloliakos
1,851 Posts
4.1 years ago
just assassinate him, problem solved.
AU No|sY
287 Posts
4.1 years ago
easy for you to say
1,851 Posts
4.1 years ago
you implying something there buddy?
AU No|sY
287 Posts
4.1 years ago
ur saying it from a modern warfare pov. not looking at it realistically
1,851 Posts
4.1 years ago
If a country really wanted him dead, he would be.
AU Barnzy
2,998 Posts
4.1 years ago
Quote from rumox on the 4th of August 2010:
just assassinate him, problem solved.

That is stupid, don't people learn from history, WWI basically started arch duke Ferdinand was assassinated.
Out to research why a mozzie can fly but a fly cant mozzie.
1,851 Posts
4.1 years ago
Don't think anyone cares for North Korea, it's a dying country.
AU No|sY
287 Posts
4.1 years ago
do you know what will happen if kim jong ill is assassinated?

pretty sure you don't. thats why you are talking a whole load of crap