Games
AU KZL
2,321 Posts
4.1 years ago
Medal of Honor is due to be realesed in october, with the Singleplayer and multiplayer made by different company's how would this effect the game as a whole? will it be another sigh... like MW2 or another rejoce like CoD4 or will it be a failure like Airborne... how will the competetive scene be like? with considering talnoy's beta reveiw and positive feedback from that it looks like MOH has a new rep, will it be the new cod, new battlefeild or the game thats in the middle? me personally think it has alot of potential if they get the multiplayer right. the recoil on the guns look odd for me, i dont know how that will pan out in actual gameplay. Overall im excited and like i said, i think the game has alot of potential for the competetive scene on CG. Agree or Disagree?

/discuss
Nothing but game.
AU MorzZA
4,056 Posts
4.1 years ago
Black ops will arrive shortly after that so even if it is awesome I think it will take a backseat for just that reason alone.

But you never know
AU CHUNKYSMASH
777 Posts
4.1 years ago
Tbh, cod owns the competitive scene :o
but it will be a good game.
e-thuG reppin
AU GloryDays
961 Posts
4.1 years ago
i cant wait looks similar to bad company 2 and thats an amazing game..
AU Bulky
3,523 Posts
4.1 years ago
it looks the same as BFBC:2
AU Reniks
2,897 Posts
4.1 years ago
i was not going to buy this game but after the e3 trailer im buying it, it looks absolutely amazing and looks like a solid game cant wait.
IU BE MY WAIFU
AU Kinori
11,041 Posts
4.1 years ago
needs recoil
The city
AU hektik
8,720 Posts
4.1 years ago
0 thoughts until we get our hands on the final copy.
[21:52] SEQUENTIAL Sno. RAZER: gunna go beat my meat [21:52] SQL glock RAZER: will beat mine also ~ TEK9 Cinema - http://www.youtube.com/moomiaowoof
AU FlashKid
1,988 Posts
4.1 years ago
doesnt really faze me still caught up with Red Dead & MW2.
Finally Back !
AU VoxE Unleash
4,660 Posts
4.1 years ago
every cod game has been good.
but nothing has taken a step in front of cod4.
old school
NZ toker2pokeher
822 Posts
4.1 years ago
Quote from Converted au on the 18th of June 2010:
doesnt really faze me still caught up with Red Dead & MW2.
you need a girl friend!
Toker Ftwtf
AU KZL
2,321 Posts
4.1 years ago
Quote from uNLeasH on the 18th of June 2010:
agreed, but surely cod4 will die someday, or maybe it will be one of those games that dont die... like css? i dunno but MOH and other fps's arent like as solid or smooth if you know what i mean... cod has that edge in terms of... everything i guess, sprinting, shooting, HIT BOX. thats the word im looking for it has a PERFECT hit box imo and thats what other fps's lack tbh
Nothing but game.
AU StaceZzzZ
3,522 Posts
4.1 years ago
Quote from KZL303 on the 18th of June 2010:
agreed, but surely cod4 will die someday, or maybe it will be one of those games that dont die... like css? i dunno but MOH and other fps's arent like as solid or smooth if you know what i mean... cod has that edge in terms of... everything i guess, sprinting, shooting, HIT BOX. thats the word im looking for it has a PERFECT hit box imo and thats what other fps's lack tbh
definitely!!
DEADLYODA = DEADLYSHITDJ + DEADLYSTUPID + DEADLYWEAK
AU meowCHASER
23 Posts
4.1 years ago
Quote from StaceZzzZzzZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz on the 18th of June 2010:
Quote from KZL303 on the 18th of June 2010:
definitely!!
^
[Xfire = shallstrike]
AU Wilso
468 Posts
4.1 years ago
it looks awesome imo, im gunna play the beta 4sure but if its not good im not gunna bother.
it looks smooth but still, mw2 looked smooth and it was 1/2 a failer
[18:21] aum[rohan,,?]qtmCHEF slut: i dated a milf for 2 months